Tools I use
Usually I like to make and use my own things,
often to a fault, but over my time of develoing stuff
I have found some pretty interesting tools in the world wide web.
Currently they live in my bookmarks under a section called “code”, but hopefully I can replace them with this here link!
- https://shapecatcher.com/ - Draw a shape and it will find it! Really useful for whenever I need a custom shape in plain, unicode-compliant text
- https://icons.getbootstrap.com/ - Nice icon library, although not everything you might need. For that you have…
- https://icones.js.org/ - Search though the most popular icon packs to find the one right for you!
- https://www.nodexr.net/ - Regex as nodes! I like it for some of my more… questionable patterns.
- https://bgjar.com/ - Quick and nice backgrounds, remember to give credit!
- https://cssgrid-generator.netlify.app/ - Generate CSS grids, I use it mostly as a starting point because grids are confusing
- https://excalidraw.com/ - Like notepad but for drawings! Easy to throw something fast together in.
- https://app.quicktype.io/ - Generate typescript from your json! Really useful if you forgot to type all your APIs like some looser (yes I am fine, why are you asking?)
Know some other tools that should be here? Post them @ me and I will take a look!